You GO Zoey!! Did you survive the salt water? I hope you warmed up quickly. One of these times all of you girls are going to get me back. I'm a little bit nervous!!
Looking forward to it, Zo! You should have your own blog! You rock!
i survived the salt. i have a rash though.
Oh Zoey!!! I'm Sorry, Soooo Sorry! Next time I'll make sure it is pure ice!!!
That's right be scared! one night I'm going to have a night of getting back at Macey how does that sound??? :-)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You GO Zoey!! Did you survive the salt water? I hope you warmed up quickly. One of these times all of you girls are going to get me back. I'm a little bit nervous!!
Looking forward to it, Zo! You should have your own blog! You rock!
i survived the salt. i have a rash though.
Oh Zoey!!! I'm Sorry, Soooo Sorry! Next time I'll make sure it is pure ice!!!
That's right be scared! one night I'm going to have a night of getting back at Macey how does that sound??? :-)
That's right be scared! one night I'm going to have a night of getting back at Macey how does that sound??? :-)
Post a Comment