Friday, May 21, 2010

Birthday do-over

This morning I my family woke me up with a birthday "do-over."  Since my birthday got barfed on (literally) they decided to try it again.  They took my downstairs where there was warm cinnamon rolls waiting in a newly decorated kitchen.  The kids each made me some posters and then gave me a few gifts.  It was perfect. 
Cause hey, who doesn't love Iron Man?
Theses are the pictures I'm getting everyday from Rugs.  He is all about the super heroes right now.  I love it!
This one is from Z.
A little love from B.
Em's pretty picture.

They all put in a lot of hard work.  I was really surprised and totally excited.  They all kept telling me "happy 2nd birthday Mom!"  It's going to be a great day.  Thanks guys!

1 comments:

iammommahearmeroar said...

That's SO sweet. Glad you're getting it right the second time. Happy 2nd B-day!