Friday, January 15, 2010

Sicko!

It's sicko season at our house. For the past two weeks I have been fighting off infections and really not feeling too well. This has caught on like wild fire taking out each kid one at a time.

Em was home sick yesterday with the pukes. Rusty is snuggling him back to health.
Today Rugs was home with a bad fever. I am also babysitting Chloe and they both talked Timmy into getting them kids meals. They lucked out with double prizes. I guess being sick does have its benefits sometimes.

4 comments:

iammommahearmeroar said...

Poor you. I'm home with sickos today too, but no ralphing. Hope it doesn't cycle through your whole family.

Margene said...

I never get anything special when I am sick can I come to your house next time I am sick. I remember how you treated me when we were there last and I had a cough.

Jodi said...

Pretty cute sick kids. I hope you feel better soon. =) Thanks again for watching Chloe. She had a blast!

Cassie said...

Nasty! I hate sick kids but even worse are sick husbands! They are always the biggest whinners of all!