Monday, January 18, 2010

New Projects

As many of you can guess-- I love love love to blog. It has become more than just a fun fascination to me. I am officially taking it up a notch. For those of you who know me best, you have been nudging me to write a book for a while now. And well that may be an excellent suggestion, that project has taken on a life of it's own in many ways. For now, I would love to get all of my quirky stories, suggestions and product reviews out on a different venue. I have started another blog. (No, I am not closing this one.) I will still be filling your computer screens with all the fun and life my family has to offer. This new blog will be less about my specific personal life and more about great stories, food, products and other things that interest me. If you'd like to check it out, I have to tell you, it's in the bare first stages. BARE STAGES! I am not the computer whiz that I wish I could be. I have some ideas but I'd love any suggestions and help that you'd care to give. It needs a bit of tweaking. My following so far is... you. So if you'd like to relax and enjoy life from my point of view for a few minutes just click on leca unplugged. Go ahead, add me to your favorites, I don't mind at all...

2 comments:

iammommahearmeroar said...

I can't wait to see the finished product. I think everyone needs a little Leca. I'm glad you're sharing yourself.

Cassie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the idea! I think you should do a theme of the day like Cheri said like Tasty Tuesday for recipe day...etc.