Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Even More

I did my weekly shopping yesterday and I had Chloe along for the ride. She picked out a few shirts in her size that she wanted to have me spice up. I was all over that.
The first one is pretty basic. The shirt is gathered across the front so I followed the gather line with some ribbon. I added the cuffs and the ribbon for a little extra pzazz.
This one was a little more time consuming but pretty simple over all. I used some specialty ribbon that I had to make this really fun. I added a few glitter buttons to make it really stand out. It's a little obnoxious but so Chloe.
I found a lady online who cuts off old tights and uses them as knee socks. I've been wanting to try it myself and this was my first attempt. It worked out pretty well. I'm going to work on a few for the girlies with different patterns on them.
I couldn't leave my little puppy out of all of this sewing. So yesterday, I came up with a coat for him. It's double layered fleece because it is stinkin' cold here right now. I'm sure I'll slow down sooner or later but like a true Magill, I think I'll ride this wave for a while.

4 comments:

iammommahearmeroar said...

I think Rusty appreciates your craftiness. That's really funny.

I definitely can't keep up with you. Are you sure you're not running a sweat shop over there, hiring a ton of small chhildren?

Margene said...

So you are sewing for your dog, too. I just make t shirts for Jake. I love the little shirt you spiced up for chole

Renee said...

I keep wondering where Rusty's little friend is.... and if she has a matching coat.

The Snow Queen said...

I didn't know Jodie was having a baby! What a woman! I stand in awe! Those onsies are just about the cutest thing ever! I take it its a girley girl? Tell her congrats... she closed off her blog so I can't see what she's doing anyomre.