Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Still hangin' in there...

I thought I'd let you know that we are all still alive. Things are moving quickly around here and believe it or not, we're still adjusting to our new schedule.
This little kindergartener comes home dirty, tired and hyper everyday. He is loving school and making lots of new friends. He always has very compelling stories to tell with lots of expression.
Breckyn has been taken over by the homework monster. She is in fourth grade and she has been coming home with lots of work every night. She is a perfectionist to the max and pours over her work to get it just right.
My little guy Rusty stays perched on the top of the couch looking out the window until the kids come back from school. He loves to take a ride to drop them off or pick them up. When we drop them off he whines and cries that they are leaving. He is such a sensitive soul.
Z has taken her style quite seriously this year. She is very concerned about her outfits and hair. As you can see she has started to venture into different colors other than pink. I know, crazy bold, but what can I say? She is growing up.

3 comments:

iammommahearmeroar said...

I love Zo's glasses on her. That's a great picture of Rusty. He's very photogenic :) I wish I could hear Em's stories. Anything that kid says is funny. I miss you guys!

Margene said...

I love the pictures of the kids. I miss them. Jakey likes to go for rides too. What a cute picture of B and Z and Rusty and Em

Breck said...

Thanks for the post Leca. I do miss the after school fun. Rusty is a fine looking animal all right!
Love,
MOM