She looks so adorable with her new do, and I just can't get over her sweet pink cheeks! Too cute!
Love the flip. It gives Z the extra sass that she needs!
You are so cute. You look more like your Dad every day.
I LOVE the flip on her. It does match her sweet, sassy personality.
We need to find an Annie show who needs a few extra singers in the house.. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She looks so adorable with her new do, and I just can't get over her sweet pink cheeks! Too cute!
Love the flip. It gives Z the extra sass that she needs!
You are so cute. You look more like your Dad every day.
I LOVE the flip on her. It does match her sweet, sassy personality.
We need to find an Annie show who needs a few extra singers in the house.. :)
Post a Comment