Nice Rugs. I'm thinkin that's not quite how Mrs. White taught it but i could be wrong! He's so Timmy!
Nice work, Rugs! I love hearing it short and to the point. I alos love his art.Nice job on the header. Man, you are fast. I just got off the phone with you and you've already done it. Speedy!
Good job, Rugs. I love children art work and stories. They really tell you, a lot about a kid. Rugs is very smart.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Nice Rugs. I'm thinkin that's not quite how Mrs. White taught it but i could be wrong! He's so Timmy!
Nice work, Rugs! I love hearing it short and to the point. I alos love his art.
Nice job on the header. Man, you are fast. I just got off the phone with you and you've already done it. Speedy!
Good job, Rugs. I love children art work and stories. They really tell you, a lot about a kid. Rugs is very smart.
Post a Comment