Here is a small taste of things to come. The pinewood derby is this weekend and I will have much more in detail when it's all over.
14 years ago
Here is a small taste of things to come. The pinewood derby is this weekend and I will have much more in detail when it's all over.
Posted by Taylor Swim at 9:32 PM
6 comments:
That takes me back to Mr. Hocker's class.
Can you film the final race and put it to "Eye of the Tiger" and maybe add some slow motion parts? I'd like to see that. Then, if Tim wins, he can rip his shirt off in front of everyone. That would be a Pinewood durby no one would forget. Yeah.
If Tim has trouble with his shirt, you can make a few strategic cuts so that he can actually get it off when the MOMENT comes. It would be kinda embarrasing if he tried and couldn't get it off. Even better YOU rip off your shirt when YOU win. Ahh we Taylors love to win. Willow got that gene, it's a little funny now that I see it from outside.
Nice race Timmy!!! I'm glad that everything is in tact after racing them between your legs...didn't you learn your lesson last time?!?! I'll be waiting for the victory dance video!
Grandpa loved the viedo. He said "Tim will win" I hope the kids do just as well. Be sure and let the kids carry in their own car.
It is wonderful to see the family and all that is going on with you guys. We miss you tons! Thanks for keeping us posted. We love you all!!!
I tried to leave a comment on your parents blog, but wasn't able to. I loved hearing how they are doing
Post a Comment