Sunday, December 14, 2008

Tim's new toy...

One of the things that made me fall in love with Tim was his fun loving nature. He and his roommates use to "pack heat" (plastic pellet guns from the dollar store) on campus. They would sneak up on each other on campus and all around our apartment building and pelt the crud out of each other. I always thought he was so cute and spontaneous. Anyway, now that he is a dad his skills with a plastic gun has come in quite handy. The kids love to play "guns" with him on daddy nights. I believe he owns one (or two) of everything Nerf makes. This little beauty makes his collection complete.

Tim "packin" heat."

Oh, the possibilities!
His latest victim...
This poor man had his eyes shot out. Does Tim have no mercy?!?!?

Tim in action!


6 comments:

Alice said...

Wow! If I hadn't seen it myself I wouldn't have believed it. Tim shots everyone he can find. He was more excited about that gift then the kids were. The kids quietly went about playing while Tim quietly snuk up on people. He is a ton of fun to have for a Dad.

iammommahearmeroar said...

Those are some pretty graphic victim pics. Yikes! It's a good thing it's still Nerf and that he hasn't graduated to airsoft or paintball. Tim is hilarious.

Margene said...

That is my son. I guess little boys just get bigger and more skillful with their tricks and fun. He was a fun little boy to raise, too.

Beth said...

I just wish Tim would loosen up and have a little fun... ;)

The Snow Queen said...

Is that the FALCON? I just purchased one of those for one of my lucky guys.

Kassy said...

You guys are so fun. We're getting one at our house too. I'll send them to Tim for training.