I know this is going to get old fast-- but I'm having so much fun with my new camera. I've been torturing the kids and here are some more shots.
14 years ago
I know this is going to get old fast-- but I'm having so much fun with my new camera. I've been torturing the kids and here are some more shots.
Posted by Taylor Swim at 4:32 PM
5 comments:
Oh, just keep torturing them! I love to see the pictures. Keep snapping away, little lady! It's great!
LOVE LOVE LOVE that last picture of Rugs! It's So cute!!! It's totally him with his big grin and cute freckles! I can't wait to get a picture of Rugs and his mini-me (Cam) together soon!
Great shots!!
Zoey is NEVER going to need blush when she gets older, is she???! :) Cute pics...
Those faces never get old. =)
Post a Comment