It's early November and Jodi, Tim and I are sitting around talking. Somehow it works into the conversation that there is no way that Tim could fit into Rugby's undershirt. Tim, being the competitive man that he is, went on to prove Jodi wrong.
I think we all thought it would provide a little more coverage than this.
You know what they say, "the tighter the shirt, the more muscular it makes you look..." He's got so many muscles people.The video gives you the full effect.
Let me just tell you that I'm sure there will be more to come. Tim is never one to turn down a dare.


7 comments:
I see Tim is still competitive. He was at two. Something just don't change. I loved the video
Ok, what's your address? I'm sending my maternity undies.. I wanna see him in them on the blog ;)
Hmmm...I don't even know what to say. Wow! That't the stuff traditions are made of. Can he try Emerson's shirt while I'm home for Christmas? Add the nylons to that and your video might soar to the top of the YouTube charts. Nice!
That makes me start laughing all over again. I thought you were not sharing that with the world? I have to admit it does give everyone a good laugh and lifts the heart. I love Tim!!!
Hulk Hogan seems to have quite the competition!!! That is hilarious!!! I have to go along with everyone else...you can't help but love Timmy! Thanks for the laugh! I can't wait what Christmas dares might come about at the dells!!!
Now you owe Rugby a new shirt. That was hilarious to watch the video!
Somehow I missed Ticketmaster's announcement of this event... Please let me know where I can purchase tickets for the next engagement!
Post a Comment