Sunday, December 14, 2008

My little stud muffin...

Each one of the kids have been taking turns playing Rudolph. I've listened to them sing this song to me a bazillion times. (outfit made and provided by Breckyn)

The boys hangin' out and watching a show.


Breckyn has been up to her old tricks. She had me go to the store in search of Christmas foamie stickers so she could craft. She made 21 Christmas cards and a stack of pins and handed them out to people at church. Go Breckyn!

3 comments:

iammommahearmeroar said...

I LOVE that Rugs hangs out in a wife-beater and a beanie. He's one cool kid. Sweet Rudolph costume. I also love that the boys still easily fit into that chair together to watch TV. Can't wait to see you guys! Did Breckyn save a pin for me? I think I need to spice up my wardrobe.

Julie said...

Kason loves those foam stickers too. He made about 20 "wall hangings" for me with Halloween stickers, sticking as many as possible on a single sheet.

Love the Rudolph look.

Margene said...

I love to see the kids doing just everyday kid things.