We had so much fun in California. We took a day and introduced the kids to the beach. It was really fun to watch them take it all in and explore the ocean. They loved it! (well, almost all of them)
The cousins ready for some fun in the sun.
Oh, a true California babe at heart.
Breckyn was into more than anyone else. She scoured the shore for shells. She took to the waves like a pro. She even managed to take some sand home (in a lot of places).
Rugs was covered with sand!
Z even managed to score a sand mustache.
Here's the pro... She is so in love with nature and animals. This was the perfect day for her. She couldn't get enough.Emerson's reaction to the ocean was bitter but he warmed up eventually.


4 comments:
That looks like SO much fun. Em's reaction is pretty funny. He is such a riot. I bet you had to peel the other kids off the shore.
Hooray for the beach! My kids have never seen one (well, not that they remember). Looks like fun!
Phoenix: "When are Breckyn and Rugby getting here?"
Mom: "They went home to their house 4 days ago. They can't come over today."
Phoenix: "Will they be here after lunch?"
Mom: "no"
Phoenix: "I think they are getting something to eat and they will be here in a minute."
I can't say I am surprised by Em's reaction...he's a little sensitive sometimes! That's really funny though! I am sure that Brecky LOVED every minute of it.
Post a Comment