Emerson turned 4 on Monday. We were on our way home from California and so he had part of his birthday in Cali, part in Texas (our lay over) and the rest in Wisconsin. He had a party waiting for him when we got here-- chocolate cake and all. He was in heaven. We let him pick whatever candy he wanted in one of the airport stores and he was loving life.
When we woke him up to leave for the airport he popped right up and said, "Am I four now?" When we confirmed the day he started yelling, "I'm four! It's my birthday! I'm four!" He was very excited.
Em has been asking Tim to take his training wheels off of his bike since Rugs learned to ride his bike. Tim told him that when he turned 4 he would do it for him. (meaning next summer) Well, Em called in the favor early and Tim caved. Tim thought Em would try and want his trainers back on and work on it next summer. But, Mr. Emerson surprised us all with this...


3 comments:
Who knew watching a video of the little man riding his bike would make me tear up! Man I miss you guys! I can't believe this is the first birthday I've ever missed for the little guy. Give him LOTS of extra smoochies and hugs for me. Way to go EM!!!
Yeah Em!!! I can't wait to see it in person! Has he figured out how to stop yet or is he still riding right now as I type?
Miss you guys!!!
Sorry we forgot his birthday. Just too much going on here. Sorry Emerson
Post a Comment