Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Girl...

This kid gives me such a kick. She is just a little burst of sunshine. She knows what she wants and how to get it. She is a little punk and I love every tiny bit of it. She is my baby princess.
She could double for a Cabbage Patch doll... look at those cheeks!
She has serious style...

"I'm a princess!" This is her big pose for the camera-- totally Jodi's kid.
She is just too cute. I love to watch her in action. I can't get enough of this little princess. I love you Beans!

2 comments:

iammommahearmeroar said...

She is quite the little princess. I love the crown. Those shoes are ADORABLE!!! I bet she was glad aunt Leca came back to spoil her.

Anonymous said...

So cute & funny! She loves her Gecka to the max! You two are so cute together! What great pictures!