Sunday, August 10, 2008

Our Sunday Best...

This morning I was getting the kids ready for church and Emerson walked in looking like this. He is really good about getting himself dressed but he still struggles with the Sunday attire. I couldn't help but snicker a little at his almost "chip and dales" look. You're too cute Em!
My two cool guys all wound up for church. They like to give me a challenge on Sundays just to keep it interesting.

6 comments:

iammommahearmeroar said...

Those are some wild spikes. I love it! I can't wait to squeeze those boys. They are SO adorable.

Kassy said...

Yeah, getting ready on Sundays is always a joy here too!

Cassie said...

They look SO cute!!! I LOVE Sundays too!

The Snow Queen said...

I love the shirt on crooked. It makes it seem like he could whip it off at any moment! They are cute.

Karen said...

They might be crooked, but I'm impressed that he got his buttons buttoned! Go Emerson!

Julie said...

Too cute! I love the bow tie and the crooked buttons.