Monday, February 26, 2007

More Snow...

We got a bunch more snow this weekend. Today after school the kids and I played outside. Here are our adventures...

Breckyn beat Rugby to the top.... oh the glory.
Rugby with his turn at King of the Mountain... too much power goes straight to his head.
Breckyn and Rugs kept climbing up on my life guard stand and jumping off into the snow. Believe it or not, no one got hurt-- bonus.
Emerson out next to the huge mounds of snow.
Does that look like trouble or what?
Breckyn, still showing off her new hole.
Breckyn peeping out from one of our snow mountains.
Brothers and sisters gotta hug!Brecky, Rugs, and me (I know, you're thinking-- is that Blossom or Leca?) (Thanks for laughing Cheri, I know you are the only one that will get what I mean and actually think I'm funny)


5 comments:

iammommahearmeroar said...

Wow, that IS a lot of snow! You're a pretty cool mom to go out and play with them in it.

You Blossom comment had me rolling and then I read on to where is said, "Thanks for laughing, Cheri" and I laughed even harder. You are hilarious and you know me way too well! I miss you, Lec.

Taylor Swim said...

I knew you would like that one. Plus I'm pretty sure we were the only two people who ever watched that show. It brought a happy bubble to me just thinkin' about it! :)

Beth said...

Nope. Sorry. I thought it was pretty darn funny too. Didn't mean to ruin your sister moment. :) :)

Cassie said...

Rugby is KING of the mountain!!!

Cassie said...

P.S. I remember you and Cheri making me watch blossom too! Good thing you have a way smaller and cutier nose!