
This morning while I was brushing B's teeth one came flying out. She spit out a frothy white wad of tooth and now has a cute little hole that makes a funny whistling sound. The next door neighbor tooth is just barely hangin' on so I'm sure we'll have a cute big hole on our hands soon.
A special thanks to Grandma G and Grandpa Dennis for making this moment possible. It warmed up to 39 degrees and sunny today. We were loving it-- and broke out the summer toys early. The boys took this baby to maximum speed and tried out it's 4 wheel capabilities. It's a pretty sweet ride. Thanks guys!
Zoey on the school's "crazy hair" day.
Breckyn-- also "crazy hair" day. I did "piggies all over their heads with lots of bows for that extra "crazy" effect.


3 comments:
Wow, Breckyn's getting so old! She looks so cute with her little hole!
The crazy hair day is pretty funny, too.
Now Caleb and Breckyn will have matching toothless grins! She looks pretty cute. I wonder what dave the brave will have to say about that!
The first to loxe a tooth. I love it
Post a Comment