For my birthday, Tim let me go visit the Barlows.
I got the hang out with this cheese ball, Libby Aleca.
...this old girl
...and this trouble maker. I was in heaven!
I got to eat some old favorites...
Em on one of his last days of 2nd grade.
Zoey had a states project for 5th grade. Everyone in the class got to pick which state they wanted to report on. They had a lottery to decide who picked first so there were no repeat states. Z won one of the first picks and of course chose Wisconsin. She was so jazzed that she got it! Turned out, no one actually wanted it because, well, it's Wisconsin... so she was safe. She went all out for presentation day.
She won the award for the most heart put into the project. She was a clear winner.
I got this lovely swing for Mother's Day. While Tim was out of town, I surprised him by putting it together.... he was surprised. Except not really, because he knows I have the self control of a hamster.


0 comments:
Post a Comment