Wednesday, November 28, 2012

May 2012

 
 The kids have mad love for the cheese pizza at Costco.  I cannot deny it-- it's awesome!  We love getting a piece when we make a Costco run.  The kids also appreciate the endless soda.
 Tim and I saw this shirt in Cancun this past February.  We told Cheri and she kindly recreated it for us so Tim can wear it all the time.  We have people stop him whenever he has it on to take pictures.  It's awesome.
 Rugby still has sweet drawing skills.  This one is to make fun of Justin Bieber.  ...get it Justin Beaver?!  He cracks me up.
 I had a little fun redecorating the kids' rooms this spring.  I sold some of the beds on KSL and the lady who bought them loved my decorating and bought all the decor.  I had to say yes of course, because then I had a chance to be creative again.  I went with the cars/street theme for Rugs.  I dragged Tim out to the junk yard and he helped me pull stuff off of broken cars.  We ended up with a sweet haul including this tail gate I turned into a head board for the little man.
 My mom helped with the curtains and sewed panels on the bottom to match the spread.  I also ordered a bunch of street signs to add to the theme.
 I got this garage light, some old tools, a hubcap, and a steering wheel...
 ...more cool signs.
 Breckyn requested the guest bedroom decor.  We turned the guest room into Tim's office so he would have less noise.  She wanted something more grown up.  We took an old frame, ripped out the guts, added a little paint and fabric-- wa la, new headboard.  She talked Zoey into changing rooms with her.  So she is now in the corner bedroom.
 I found an old dresser on KSL and repainted it.  Now she has plenty of room to store all of her stuff.
 I didn't want to paint Breckyn's old room so I added a few things to make it more Zoey.  I found this old fireplace mantle on KSL and painted it up all funky. 
 I also found a dresser for her and painted it to make it more Z. 
 We took the couches out of the basement and turned it into a game room.  The kids love to hang out and invite friends down here to play.


0 comments: