There is nothing like a puppy. I can't wait to come and see him. He is a keeper.
WHAT?!?! I can't believe you got another dog! Is he the same kind as Rusty? From the same breeder?
He really is a cute little guy. Congrats! There's nothing like a puppy.
He is ADORABLE!!!! I need to come snuggle him!
Awwww... I hope he is helping your heart mend... Such a cutie!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
There is nothing like a puppy. I can't wait to come and see him. He is a keeper.
WHAT?!?! I can't believe you got another dog! Is he the same kind as Rusty? From the same breeder?
He really is a cute little guy. Congrats! There's nothing like a puppy.
He is ADORABLE!!!! I need to come snuggle him!
Awwww... I hope he is helping your heart mend... Such a cutie!!
Post a Comment