Last night was our ward Trunk or Treat. I let the girlies invite a few friends. They all had a great time.
This is Zoey and her friend Jade. They got some spooky teeth and practiced scaring each other.
Em (my little spider) kept going to this car. We were outside setting up our trunk and this trunk was right across from ours. He was mesmerised. It had every scary thing imaginable with lights and sounds-- it was freaky. He couldn't stop staring. He told me, "I think this is going to give me nightmares but it's super cool!" Whatever buddy. I sure couldn't peel him away.
Here is my little spider again with his true love, Ali. Ali is Breckyn's friend and Em just thinks she is amazing. He tells anyone who will listen that he is in love with her.
Maddie and her friend Emma came as matching poodle skirt girlies. Jodi stuffed this buzz light year for their trunk. The girls had a lot of fun with him.
Rugby decided that this was his year to be scary. He wanted me to paint his face like this. He was having so much fun just looking at himself in the mirror. He too was entranced by this spooky trunk.




6 comments:
So, 1 party down and 9 to go? I love the costumes! Rugs makes an adorable yet scary skeleton. The spider costume is so cute on Em. I hope the loot was big.
Will you guys go trick or treating again on Sat or was that the big one? I love Rugs in the skeleton costume. It's a classic. I wish we were there to see in person!
PSsss I LOVEEEE the background. I might have to steal it. Love Love LVOe it.
I hate that scary stuff! You use to hate that holiday-Those kids are scary looking. YUK! I do hope they have a wonderful weekend! I have great memories of the candy hall we made!
Love,
MOM
I was SHARPAY!don't I look beautiful? [ HEE,HEE,HEE.] BY:ZOEY
The kids look great but that skeleton might just be my favorite...so scary! :)
Post a Comment