That is SOOOOOOO funny! That just made my night. I love it!
I am really afraid. good job mom
That's looks great! He's so scary
HILARIOUS!!! I bet he's gonna want that blown up and framed in his bedroom like Rugs has in his new room. Way to go Super Em!
AHHHHHHH!!!!!! Is that how he scored a touchdown the other Sat.?
Now the kid at church that he thought saw his lazer eyes will really be scared. What a riot! Did he see the picture and believe it? I miss that kid and all of them!Love,MOM
Gosh I love his hair. I also think his mom is pretty amazing with all her mad photography skilz
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That is SOOOOOOO funny! That just made my night. I love it!
I am really afraid. good job mom
That's looks great! He's so scary
HILARIOUS!!! I bet he's gonna want that blown up and framed in his bedroom like Rugs has in his new room. Way to go Super Em!
AHHHHHHH!!!!!! Is that how he scored a touchdown the other Sat.?
Now the kid at church that he thought saw his lazer eyes will really be scared. What a riot! Did he see the picture and believe it? I miss that kid and all of them!
Love,
MOM
Gosh I love his hair. I also think his mom is pretty amazing with all her mad photography skilz
Post a Comment