Saturday, July 12, 2008

Just another day with the Taylors...

Breckyn is looking so grown up.
She and I spent most of the afternoon picking raspberries and catching frogs.
Rugs spends all of his free time coloring and cutting things out. His latest passion is tic-tac-toe. He challenges everyone to a game or two.
Zoey helped Rugs design this sweet pirate costume. I think she just liked saying RRRRRRRGH a lot.
Dad and Tim spent part of the afternoon installing half of the much anticipated zip line. I'll keep you posted on the progress.

5 comments:

Margene said...

Looks like a fun day in the Taylor house hold. Just doing things that kids emjoy doing. Each shows their own personality. Keep us posted on the zip line. What I want to know is, who helps Breckyn to catch frogs? Brings back memories of the Little Taylors in California and polywogs from white sands.

Alice said...

How about a picture of you and Breckyn picking rasberries and then making one of the best pies on earth. It was a great thing to live so close when that came out of the oven. Sorry to those of you who missed out. She could make millions with her pies.

Karen said...

Regular days are sometimes the most fun. I bet the zip line will be a big hit. We've had one in a box for a couple of years but don't have any good trees to put it between. I guess we'll have to move somewhere with more trees.

iammommahearmeroar said...

That second picture is SO Breckyn. I love it! She looks so cute. I can't wait to see (and try out) the zip line! I want to put one is so badly, but Rex isn't quite big enough yet.

Beth said...

Your dad looks just so shy and timid in that picture.... ;)

Your backyard is like disneyland, I swear.. you always have and find cool things to play with and do. I wish I lived closer. I'd invite myself over :)