Monday, July 28, 2008

Baby Logan...

I'm here in Idaho spending some time with my newest little nephew. If you know me, you know that I have a weakness for babies. I couldn't resist coming to take care of this tiny man in his first few days of life. This is Tim's brother's first baby and he has quite a few Taylor traits peeking through already.
If you notice he has a colic on the right side of his head. Each one of my kids have it along with many other Taylor kids.
He is a great baby and super cute.
He looks so peaceful and sleepy here. Babies are so great (especially when they aren't mine).

2 comments:

iammommahearmeroar said...

Awww! Baby Logan is so cute. Congrats to the new parents! How exciting. He is one lucky little man to get a visit from aunt Leca.

Margene said...

What a cute little baby. I think he looks just like his Dad. Skinny and big eyes. But his Dad never slept. So he got something from his mom, too. Grandma thinks he is a doll. Thanks Aleca for helping out.