Thursday, July 17, 2008

Coop is in the house....

Cassie and her family is in town visiting this week. I just can't get enough of her new little nugget. He is so cute and very snuggly.

Look at those bright eyes!
He's all ready for a dip in the tub.
Z isn't letting him do much on his own. She has been on him like stink on a monkey.
B got a chance to hold our little guy.
...so did Yaya...
This is trouble! She loves babies and can't stop touching them!!!
Z and her newest little treasure.
Coco has taken quite a liking to the go-carts...


I'll be uploading some videos later. But, truth be told, I've been busy cooking and having fun. I'll get to it soon enough.

1 comments:

iammommahearmeroar said...

Looks like Coop is getting loved like crazy! I'm glad they are all getting to meet him. He's such a sweet baby!

PS - Where are the zipline videos. I'm kind of anxious to see them!