So, Breckyn has flirted with sleepwalking over the last few years but, in the last month it has gotten progressively worse. Two weeks ago she tried to get out the front door (luckily it was frozen shut). Last week she started putting on her backpack and going out the back door to leave for school. She has had quite a few others that weren't that dramatic but hey, we've got a pattern going on here. So last night Tim and I were watching a movie downstairs and when it was over we went upstairs to pull up covers, put stuffed animals back in their places (you know the routine...) and Brecky was missing. Her bedroom was all torn apart and stuff was missing. We followed the trail of items to Zoey's room and found her in bed with Z. I think it's gone too far....
14 years ago





5 comments:
That is SO funny! I think Brecky's got a little of her mom in her! And even though it's annoying I love seeing B&Z sleeping together like when they were little and would sneak into each others beds! I miss them!
Sometimes people have to install an alarm in the event of an exit in the night....
http://www.sju.edu/SLEEPING_THROUGH_THE_NIGHT/sleepwalking.htm
http://www.kidshealth.org/parent/growth/sleep/sleepwalking.html
I liked the picture you had on the banner of all four faces in a row. Very cute!
Yikes, I'd say she's got a lot of Aunt Cassie in her - not you. Oh the stories we can tell! Good thing you guys don't have a laundry shoot (if you know what I mean :)
I think she will out grow it. But it can be scarey at the time. What a cute picture of all four.
If it gets worse you might want to think about installing a chain or a latch high on the door only for the night time to make sure she can't wander out into the yard or street. That is totally crazy!
Post a Comment