I LOVE THAT FACE!!!!! The last picture is super cute! Thanks for the update I was missing seeing that little guy!
He is definitely your baby! I love the way you adore him. I don't know how you couldn't - he is so cute!
I love those pictures. And you caught some neat picture.
I loooove your new banner and I love these sweet little Em pictures. :) And, you, ALECA, look so good with what... just mascara on???!!!! MUST BE NICE.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I LOVE THAT FACE!!!!! The last picture is super cute! Thanks for the update I was missing seeing that little guy!
He is definitely your baby! I love the way you adore him. I don't know how you couldn't - he is so cute!
I love those pictures. And you caught some neat picture.
I loooove your new banner and I love these sweet little Em pictures. :) And, you, ALECA, look so good with what... just mascara on???!!!! MUST BE NICE.
Post a Comment