Their working out alright-- that's what I call team work!
That totally brings back memories of us and the schwinn airodyne! How funny!
Great job, team work, what those little Taylor kids dont come up with. Any grandma can be proud of them. grandma g
I deleted because I wanted to add more. That is hilarious! Was that before or after they cleaned the bathroom? =)
I'm with Cheri that reminds me of Mom's bike in her room at 650! Nice team work babes!
They always say you stick to a workout better if you have a buddy to do it with you... makes perfect sense :) I'm totally gonna try that with my gym buddy...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That totally brings back memories of us and the schwinn airodyne! How funny!
Great job, team work, what those little Taylor kids dont come up with. Any grandma can be proud of them. grandma g
I deleted because I wanted to add more. That is hilarious! Was that before or after they cleaned the bathroom? =)
I'm with Cheri that reminds me of Mom's bike in her room at 650! Nice team work babes!
They always say you stick to a workout better if you have a buddy to do it with you... makes perfect sense :) I'm totally gonna try that with my gym buddy...
Post a Comment