As all of you have heard, Jodi (and the rest of the family) got a new dog. It is perhaps the sweetest little thing you have ever seen. Jodi tried to buy the dog under the pretenses that it was "for the kids"-- but I gotta tell you she is pretty much in love with this little guy.
His name is still being debated. The kids want Sam, and Jodi likes Piper or Owen... I'm sure they'll decide soon enough.... or not. (we all remember what happened with Jacob-- oh I mean Caleb)
The kids are super excited-- especially Maddie who is not scared of this little guy at all. He doesn't make any sudden movements and is pretty relaxed. He is the perfect kid dog. He even lets Chloe take swipes at him and he doesn't care.
Here she is so happy and proud of her newest companion. She can't stop smiling even if she tries. Welcome to the family Barlow pup (fill in the name when they decide)!


8 comments:
I'm not sure I'm buyin' that "It's for the kids" line.. look at that last picture!! :)
That is one ADORABLE puppy.
Aleca, you are hilarious & perhaps know me better than I know myself. =) He is so cute. A mini Buddy. =)
He is SSOOO stinkin cute!!! Who doesn't love a sweet little puppy to snuggle and play with! Although Buddy will be one tough dog to beat! Can't wait to come home and play!
Thanks, Aleca, for posting pictures of the Barlow canine... :) I vote for Piper.... (like I have one to cast, but whatever!). Is he a mix or how does Jodi answer the question, What kind is it? Take care all of you, and I hope things are settling down a little bit on your turf, too, Taylors.
He looks like a sweet little dog.
I won't tell Buddy Baxter.
Kass--Thanks for nit telling my first baby. This guy is suppossed to get only 40 lbs.
Renee- He's a Soft Coated Wheaton Terrier with a Poodle mix. He's a Wheatie Poo. He is such a sweetie! Baxter will love him.
He is pretty cute. The picture of Jo holding him is my favorite. She has this little girl excitement on her face that's even cuter than the dog.
Post a Comment