As you know, Cheri came for a visit last week and jumped ship this past Monday. We were NOT happy about it-- but we are coping....
Do you see how stressed Rex feels about leaving us-- his hair says it all!!!
Even Chloe tried to stow away with the Heatons. She packed her "angry eyes" for Aunt Cheri!!Oh well, we knew you'd have to leave eventually.... we miss you and little Rexy too.... (send us Cassie soon so we have one of you from Utah to visit with-- we're going through with drawls)


3 comments:
I'm all for getting sent home for another visit!!! That last picture of Chlo looks a lot like Em when he was little. Miss you!
P.S. I am however grateful that you finally gave Cheri back to us.
I already miss you guys! Thanks for a fantastic trip! I love you guys so much.
I love Rex's hair do. He sure is a cute baby. Chloe looks like a sweet heart.
Post a Comment