Saturday, March 03, 2007

My son the Dancer...

Emerson found the girls old ballet shoes in the dress-up bin-- it's a hit. He loves them and wears them all around the house. It's pretty stinkin' hilarious! at least they match his outfit...
We were all getting ready to leave the house and I open the garage door to find this...
Breckyn has taken my sunglasses and my spot as top dog of the car... she's lookin' sassy!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

I don't think Em could do a single thing that would make me think he wasn't one of the cutiest boys in the whole world! I LOVE that kid!

Brecky obviously doesn't know what she's messin with! :)

iammommahearmeroar said...

How does Tim feel about Em becoming a ballerina? He sure does make a cute one, though. They might still have those classes in the basement of Kiwanas...just something to look into :)

Love the shades on Breckyn.

Beth said...

Love your ballet dancer son. :) He's manly enough - he can pull it off, right? And, Breckyn.. too funny. I see a little glimpse into the future with those pictures -she looks a little teenager-ish. uh-oh. :)