Saturday, March 31, 2007

Lion Boy and Fox Girl

Breckyn has had a little too much time on her hands and has started doing animal faces for the kids to dress up with. She is a fox and Em is a lion. She has also featured a mouse, a bunny, and a bear. They have been playing the "animal game"-- which I have yet to figure out-- but they aren't fighting, so I'm cool with it. (this outfit is so simple-- all you need is some tape and a good sized forehead-- she is taking orders for this new spring collection now)
Emerson with some minor technical difficulties...
fox girl... (yes, she had some chocolate just before this shot)
Zoey-- boycotting the animal game for now...
Tim all ready for conference (picture taken by Zoey-- notice the ground level view)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Tim is a good looking guy!

Taylor Swim said...

nice tim-- you can't comment on yourself!

Anonymous said...

Does she have a design that will hide a big belly? Something in a brown bear or dragonfly?

Cassie said...

I would like to put a order in for a chicken or something like that for Cam...he knows he can pull that animal off for sure! ZZ may be boycotting the animals but she looks super cute anyways. Where's Rugs with all the animal action? He could be octie, nemo, or bruce (maybe I shouldn't bring that up since he doesn't have them anymore :) Love ya! Keep the pictures coming please!

Beth said...

That picture of Zoey is adorable.. and Breckyn doesn't EXACTLY look like a fox (please don't tell her I said that).. I was thinking more along the lines of devil.. is that bad??! I opened up your blog and thought "I need that costume!! Oh wait.. it's a fox..."

Taylor Swim said...

I was thinking the same thing about the devil-- but I didn't want to hurt her little feelings.

iammommahearmeroar said...

7 years old and already a foxy lady...look out! Her costumes get cuter and funnier every time!

That Tim is a good looking guy, even if he must say so himself :)