Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Family Fun...

Cam and Coco-- Cam had a really good nap! (cassie's husband and her son)
the crazy haired blue eyed wonder!
still a little disoriented-- but coherent enough to look for a snack
my little guy so ready for school
Breckyn and Chloe (Jodi's baby girl) she is a burst of sunshine
Happy Easter Early

the craft meister returns-- Easter style...

4 comments:

Cassie said...

Ok now more than ever I LOVE bloggin! I miss my babies! They all look so cute (Especially Em)! Wish we were there....maybe I can have Breckyn make some things for Cam's easter basket!

Cassie said...

I just talked to mom about her day with Cam and she said that all of a sudden today while they were in the car he started asking for his..."gecka...gecka...gecka" from the back seat! We miss and love you tons!

Beth said...

Awwww! Those pictures of Cam are so cute!!!! I love the crazy hair. And, I love the Craft Meister latest project too... :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh.... Cam looks adorable in these pics. I too love the craft Meister's bunny project. So cute!