We finally got some snow around here. The boys were in heaven until I told them they probably should have picked up the dog poop before the snow storm like I had asked them to. Yeah, that ain't chocolate people. (Everything was properly scrubbed after the taking of this picture.)
The highlight of the week was getting Em's cast off. Hallelujah!
Cast free and loving life (and showers).
After the snowman incident the boys have been reluctant to play outside. So I made them a laser spy maze, out of string, to keep them busy. It was a hit.
Rugby's class had a talent show today. He chose to bring lots of things he had built. He brought a rocket, a Lego spaceship, a motorcycle, and a wooden golf hole. He told his class all about each one. It was really cute.
This is Mr. Man with his motorcycle. When we found out about the talent show he had to send a note into the teacher with what he chose to share. He was really excited. He ran into the house and explained it all to me and concluded with, "I've decided to blow milk out my eyes!!" I said, "Um... can you do that?" He replied, "I don't know, but it sounds really cool." So I send him off to the bathroom to do a preliminary try with water at the sink. A few minutes later, he decided that wasn't working out so well, his eyes were still dry. So his next idea was a magic show. Since he didn't know any magic tricks, we decided to steer him towards things he was actually talented with. He settled with his building skills. We were very relieved.


1 comments:
What a talented little boy. Sounds like Tim tring to blow milk out of his eyes. I sure do love him.
Post a Comment