The Taylor house has been full and busy lately.
Emerson lost his first tooth. He has been asking all sorts of questions about the Tooth Fairy and is hoping for some big bucks.
The next tooth over is pretty wiggly too and he is really excited about it. He can just smell the money!
After I took a picture of Em's teeth Rugs wanted in on the action. I asked why and he thought you guys would want to know that his teeth have grown in and he doesn't have a hole like Em's anymore. Wheew! I'm glad we took care of that urgent news.
This is our new little baby Flash. One of the kids shut the door to his kennel and so he couldn't decide where to nap. He chose what seemed to be the next best spot-- little Scout's bed. I'm pretty sure it's too small for Red Riding hood here. But, what's a guy to do?






5 comments:
If you lose a tooth at Grandma G house the tooth fairy leaves a big silver dollar. Poor flash had to sleep in a bed too small for him/
It does happen fast, growing up, I mean.
At our house we are going to have a wedding of a grand-daughter next year. It has been very hard for me not to help and do it for her. My husb. has to keep telling me it is not my wedding. Now, how did this happen? just yesterday her Dad was getting married, and the day before that he was being born. I am sure I am still 30. Time goes by much to fast. Have a good time with those babies and love every happy/rotten moment of it.
P.S. I love that dog.
The boys look old! And Flash is pretty darn c-u-t-e!!!
I'm just relieved that Flash's butt is comfy. That picture is hilarious. Tell the kids to slow it down please. Love you guys!
Post a Comment