Saturday, October 02, 2010

Meet Flash

Yes, it's true, we have a new member of the family.  Meet Flash.  He is an adorable 2 1/2 year old German Shepherd.  He is really smart and unbelievably obedient.  We are in love.  He is super friendly so if you stop by for a visit he'll be begging you for some love.  He is a little under weight at about 87lbs.  Don't worry, I've already started helping him in that department.  He should end up somewhere around 100 lbs or more.  Isn't he so pretty?  I know-- right?
Jo and I went shopping at Old Navy this week and Chloe made some new friends while we were there.  I love it!

3 comments:

Renee said...

Oh... what a beauty! Our Bailey is part shepard.. she is very sweet and it looks like your new pal is, too.

Cassie said...

Hilarious! I LOVE Chlo what a cutie. As for Flash I think he's a great addition to the Taylor clan.

iammommahearmeroar said...

That picture of Chlo is so funny! She is looking older! Yikes!

Flash is a beautiful dog. Congrats!