Friday, June 18, 2010

The Skate Park

Caleb has been dying to go to the skate park in Delevan for a long time.  So we packed up the kids and all of their gear for a special trip to the skate park.
It turns out it was a serious park.  The jumps were huge!  It was Caleb's dream come true.
The kids were in heaven trying out all of their sweet moves.
Even Jodi and I had to give it a try.  The kids want to go back with their bikes and their Dad's to show off a bit.  We did get to see one guy who was really good do some BMX moves.  The kids were amazed.  It was pretty awesome!

3 comments:

Breck said...

Looks like a ton of fun for everyone I just hope that no one runs into each other especially those "older" women! Miss you all and I probably won't be on a skateboard as soon as we get home!
Mom

Anonymous said...

Wow! You and Jodi totally look bad-ass in those pictures. Nice moves.

Anonymous said...

You and Jodi totally look bad-ass on those scooters. Long live the skate park.