Saturday, June 05, 2010

Recital Time


This is Zoey in all of her glory.  We have been hearing this song blasting through our house for several weeks now.  (It might sound a little familiar to you, Mom and Dad.  She dug up some old music of mine and insisted on learning it.)  Great job Z!


A few weeks ago Zoey expressed interest in playing a duet with me.  Her teacher thought it would be a great idea.  We had a lot of fun working together.  It was really awesome to go back to lessons with my old teacher for a few weeks.  We did well at the recital together.  I think we both share the same playing style.  It's pretty funny.

7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

She did a great job! She reminds me a bit of me when I was that age. It brings me back to the days when I had piano recitals.

catherine said...

excellent job on the duet...those are hard!!

Margene said...

Great job Zoey. The duet was excellent, too. It takes me back to all the recitals that I attended with my kids. Thanks for making viedo of it.

Breck said...

I loved it too!!! It is a great moment for mom and daughter. It is also a great moment for grandfather-father. You might not remember but it is your anniversary. 16 years ago you had your last recital and today you revisited it. Congratulations to both you and Zoey!! Did I mention I loved it?
Love ya,
Dad

Karen said...

That was adorable!

Karen said...

That was adorable!

Cassie said...

ADORABLE!!! Z you did a great job! I wish I could have been there to see it in person and Lec...you looked HOT!