Yesterday morning I was putting on my work out clothes and I was suddenly surrounded by a swarm of kids. Zoey commented that she loved my sports bra. Emerson wanted to know if I was going to go run on the trident meal (a.k.a the treadmill). I told him that as soon as I dropped them off at school I was going to come back and do just that. Then they all started debating my speed. Em said, "I bet Mom can go at like number 8!" B doubted his number and put me more at a 6. Either way they all agreed that I could probably run so fast-- way faster than them.
Bless their little hearts. I'll be sad when the day comes that they realize that mommy prefers a 3 or 4 on the treadmill. I'm no road runner. I think I'm closer to a road chicken.
They are still young enough to think that I can do anything. I just love my kids.
14 years ago


2 comments:
Four sounds like alot to me. How fast is that? I didn't know you needed special clothes to walk on treadmills. Maybe that is why I don't do it. Oh, that and I don't have one.
Awww! That's so cute. Rex thinks I can fix anything. Now I'm wondering what other little ideas I could feed him.
Post a Comment