Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Family Pictures

Cheri was in town this week and she took a few pictures of my clan. I have wanted pictures for a long time so this was oh so perfect. She even did all the editing for me. Thank you Cheri! You are amazing with a camera.











** No kids were frozen during the filming of this family... well almost.

7 comments:

Margene said...

I love the pictures of the girls. they look so grown up. I like the 100 dots on their faces. clever.

Anonymous said...

Very nice photos.



j

Unknown said...

What great pictures. Good photo shooting, but you need good subjects. I love the ones of Tim and Leca.

Unknown said...

Leca, would you please tell Jody I would love to see her family. Can I be approved to see her blog? Thank you

Julie said...

such great family pictures!

Kassy said...

aaahh! The photographer Cheri! Of course! Beauties!

Karen said...

Nice pictures! You guys are a good-looking gang!