Monday, August 17, 2009

Our trip to Colorado...

While we were in Utah we took a side trip to Colorado to see Tim's sister Catherine and her husband Greg. The kids had a blast! They had so much fun playing with their dog Daisy. But the real attraction while we were there was the make-up.
The girls took turns giving us "make-overs." Oh my, lets just say Catherine was more than a good sport.
Z did Tim's... the beard really adds to the whole look, don't you think?
Now that is sexy (and all mine ladies!).
Breckyn was trying to match my shirt. I think she hit it square on!
This took major precision (and a lot of time).
Z was so proud of her work. (Thanks Catherine, they will be talking about this for a very long time.)
I think Catherine's took the longest to complete. She even got mascara and a few "erases" and do overs. Thanks for a great visit! We love the Gardners!

3 comments:

Julie said...

So fun! I can't wait til my little girl is older. The fun we'll have!

iammommahearmeroar said...

Wow, I never even realized that Tim is so pretty :)

Alice said...

OK! Tim looks a bit crazy...you know he can never run for office with the amount of blackmail stuff you have on the blog alone. I love that guy and the kids are blessed to have him...you too!