Friday, July 17, 2009

Taylor Family Reunion 2009

This past week Tim's whole family came to Wisconsin for a family reunion. Everyone had a great time.
We had quite a few water bugs.
Lots of family love.
A little bit of family mischief.
Here are the two who brought us all together. Thanks for raising a great family.
We took a few naps.
The kids tortured-- I mean, caught a ton of frogs.
The kids piled on Uncle Davey for the ultimate ride.
I think we lost a little water on that one.
Dave and a few of his kids. (Poppy, Willow and Phoenix)

We had a chance for some relaxing.
The kids were pretty much in the slide the entire week.
Benny and Christina drove up with baby Logan all the way from St. Louis.
Tim and his hot wife were the official host family.
Baby Lilly was silent danger. She quietly went about getting into whatever she could.
Catherine and Greg came from Colorado for the festivities.
The kids... like I said, they were in the slide ALL week long.
Grandpa and baby Lilly.
Christina and baby Logan.
Willow and Breckyn were the kid bosses. They kept everyone in line.

I think we all felt this way when it was over. Thanks for a great week! We can't wait until next year!

7 comments:

Margene said...

About half way back home I remembered that I wanted a picture of all the kids. YOu got now how do I get a copy of it.
Thanks for having us we had a ball. I loved every minute of it.

iammommahearmeroar said...

Great post. I've been missing your blog. You took some REALLY good pictures of the event! Nice work, Lec. I'm sure everyone had a blast because you are the hostess with the mostess.

Julie said...

That must have been so, so much fun. I'm glad everybody came.

Anonymous said...

WOW what great pictures!!!! Did you pay someone to take them.

Unknown said...

we had a ton of fun and aleca was amazing at how organized she was. I am excited to see everyone next year too. Thanks for hosting aleca and tim you have a wonderful family!

Cassie said...

Alright bring on the party! We are so ready to play!!! That looks like a week of tons of fun!!!

Brenda said...

That looks like lots of fun! Way to organize it. I still can't believe all of the Taylor kids are all grown up!