Monday, July 20, 2009

Hangin' out at home...

We were just relaxing in the yard today and I got some cute pictures of the kids.
Emerson can't help himself with the "cheese" when I get out the camera. I'm going to have to start sneaking up on him or something.
Our little puppy loves to dig holes in the sandbox. I think it looks pretty cute. Although not the funnest mess to clean up.
Here he is all tuckered out and sandy nosed.
Breckyn "the poser" Taylor. She is growing up so very fast.
Max is looking almost 6 in this picture. His birthday is tomorrow and he's been trying to guess his presents all day. (No that's not a pickle. It's a popsicle.)
This guy is too cool for words.
I was trying to get Chloe to smell the flowers to take a cute picture of her. Instead I got this... I think she thinks they were kinda stinky or something. We never quite got there with the artsy.
This little guy has been practicing his baseball skills. He has a little ball pop that he can practice swinging with. He talked Chloe into chasing all of his stray balls so he could keep playing. Ahh, the benefits of little cousins.

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Em's hair looks SO cute longer like that! Another day of summer fun at the Taylors...I think you need a road trip...out here sounds great!

iammommahearmeroar said...

Great pictures. I actually LOVE the cheese Em gives. I also agree with Cass. His hair looks so cute longer. Your kids are looking older! Yikes!