Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Piano Recital

The last weekend in May was the piano recital for all the kids. I didn't get a chance to post it because I left the next morning for Utah.
Z right before the big show. Her piece was called, "Brave Warrior." She kept telling me that Mrs. Morrissey said she was "overly" ready for the recital and didn't need to practice. Uh, good one Z.
All three super stars! Nice work you guys!
This is how much Max enjoyed the program. I'm pretty sure he didn't make it past Z's piece.


I got a chance to do the flowers for the big event. I picked just two of the many arrangements I did. There were about 12 in all. I had so much fun.

I used a lot of fruit just to be creative.

This is Z's big number.

Caleb followed quickly after.

Then it was Maddie's turn.

Maddie's duet partner ditched her at the last minute so Jodi filled in. It's so nice to have a talented mother who could step in and save the day. I think Jo was a little self conscious to be in the kids show 'cause she hustled it off stage the minute it was over.

Job well done guys!

4 comments:

iammommahearmeroar said...

Yay! They all did great! I'm so glad you got them all on video. That was so fun to watch. What a walk down memory lane! Nice mini-bow, Jo!

Cassie said...

Way to go! Thank you for the shorter version of the recital of just our kids otherwise I think Max and I would have been asleep together! Those things get long. Nice job!

Margene said...

They all did great. I think you have 3 paino players. I wish I could have been there. Maybe Zoey will play for me next time I am there. Good work

Renee said...

**** APPLAUSE APPLAUSE *****