It's been a cold cold spring day here in Wisconsin. On Monday and Tuesday it was almost 60 degrees-- but not today. Today the kids were dying to play outside and it looks deceivingly warm with the shining sun-- but oooh, it wasn't. It was 30 degrees with a slight wind chill into the low 20s-- yes, a wind chill in the spring... AAAHHHH! But my little troopers went out anyway all bundled up, in April, with hats, mittens, and winter coats to ride their bikes. Emerson kept complaining that the sun was in his eyes, so he broke out the shades. Maybe we should have gone somewhere tropical for break-- we need the warmth. All of the kids are growing out of their winter clothes but I'm making them hold on to their high-water pants and tighty shirts because I have already purchased the next size up in shorts and T-shirts-- I'm NOT buying new winter clothes-- it's my personal boycott to winter weather. (it's not working)
Emerson, my little cutie, on his self-proclaimed motorcycle (a.k.a a big wheeler-- remember those?). He doesn't actually use the pedals he just flintstones around on it-- but he thinks he is a super cool big boy when he is on his machine, wind in his hair, and chicks swooning around him (ok, no wind, chicks are his sisters, and it has no motor-- but it's almost that cool)
14 years ago


3 comments:
Oh he looks SSSSOOOO cute! I love that little hat squeezin his cheeks together. Are the girls on the swing and rugs on the green machine drivin around? Have an extra swing for me and play the car game with the kids too! Love ya!
I was on my way to bed and I had to have another look at my babies before I went to sleep. I tucked in Cam tonight and he reminded me of Em the way he was sleeping. Miss you!
That is one cute kid! I can see him on a Harley one day. Maybe you should get him some leather pants....just a thought!
Post a Comment