Thursday, November 24, 2011

Quick Update

Hello from the Taylors!  We have been busy doing some fun family adventures.  Here's a quick snip of a few of them.
 We had a hair dying party for the girlies.  Ok, and a few older girlies too.  B went with a blue stripe.
 Z decided on purple. 
 Mr. Muscles here.  He is always eager to show off his goods. 
 We did a little family ice skating last weekend.  It was the kids' first time.  It was a little touch and go at first but by the end they were loving it.
We found a fun new toy store for the kids.
 OK, maybe not just for the kids.
 We've explored some new places to eat out.
 Rugby's class put on a first Thanksgiving play.  He rocked his lines!
 Zoey put together an important person biography and chose Oprah.  She had a lot of fun putting it together.  On presentation day her class set up in the gym for all the other grades to come and see.  She was supposed to dress up like her person-- but that proved difficult with the skin difference.  We went with a cut out of Oprah's head on a stick.  It was pretty great.   
We also spent a little time in the bowling alley and the lazer tag ring.  It turns out, our new favorite family activity is lazer tag.  I think each of the kids has a little pinch of their dad in them. 

We hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Margene said...

Fun times with the family are always the funnest time of all. Just look at that ice skater, I love the hair dye too. What a bowler you have there. I didn't know Orpah was so talk, We miss you guys

The Snow Queen said...

NIce. I'm ready for a spa weekend. HOw about you? I mean it. Really. I'm going. You can't talk me out of it.