Monday, October 03, 2011

Harweenies


We got to spend a little time with the Harweenies today.
Cooper A.K.A. spider boy.  This kid cracks me up.  He has some sweet dance moves and priceless one liners.  He is always giggling about something.  I love it. 
 Cam is too smart for all of us.  He takes everything quite literally which makes for some fun tweaking.  He is a big kindergartner now and loves to play letter games.
 This is Cassie and three of her biggest fans.  She is the coolest and everyone wants a piece of her when she is over.
 Em is just so cute.  My baby boy.
 Breckyn and Cam went head to head in a heated game of Mario Bros.
 Em and Coop-- I mean Batmans.  I'm pretty sure these masks are never coming off.
Cass played tether ball with the kids and schooled 'um.  Oh yeah!

1 comments:

Margene said...

I love the pictures of everyone. Have fun.