Saturday, April 03, 2010

Poor Emy

Em had a rough weekend-- a really rough weekend.  He was injured multiple times.
This number should look very familiar to my parents.  It's the classic nose burn of my youth.  He came about it in much the same way, only instead of using carpet, he used the trampoline.
Next, he bashed his knee by crashing into a tree.  (don't ask)
...and finally, he managed to get his hand slammed in the back door by the wind.  It took his nail clear off and I hit maximum freak out levels over this one.  (yes, I also find amusement in this picture)  My poor baby.  Don't worry; he is getting plenty of attention over his wounds.  But he will still gladly accept cards, flowers, candy, ice cream, money and credit cards, if you so choose.

5 comments:

Jodi said...

Poor Emmy! Nice finger shot. =) I especially love the matching nose gash to his Mommy's childhood experience.

Breck said...

Maybe this one should say not for the faint of heart too! Poor Emerson! Give him some extra love for us!

Renee said...

Where is the warning not for the faint of heart on this one???? Ah! SEE... they think so, too!!

iammommahearmeroar said...

Oh my goodness! That kid is so cute even when he's all scraped up. Poor little guy. That scrape does look exactly like yours, Lec. How funny!

Cassie said...

Poor little man. He might end up with stitches next! I wonder if he will beat his mom's record!?!?